The 2014 #NHAParis took place yesterday at the Lespace Tapis Rouge in Paris.
Guests speakers included the Monroe sisters, Felicia Leatherwood, Taren Guy, Clarisse Libene.
I attended with my girl Jennifer and sat in the Felicia Leatherwood workshop which was really informative and I enjoyed.
Was a little bummed that I didn’t catch the Monroe sisters talk however i managed to see them around the venue 🙂
– I was impressed by the amount of naturalistas who turned up for the event- which was very inspiring.
– I bagged myself a #blackgirlsrock tee
– Made some new friends and met some instagram followers/friends
– lack of signage around the venue / event stewards were nowhere to be found to ask a question
– the endless 2 hour wait we experienced waiting for the Phyto Specific hair diagnosis session
– the diagnosis only lasted a mere 5minutes and the specialist’ English was limited so the feedback was very basic
– not every exhibitor on the stands could speak English in order to sell their products to non French attendees.
– the venue space could have been utilized more efficiently
Despite the above I had a good time and enjoyed my first time in Paris not sure if I will attend the NHA next time though.
Until next time..