Thursday 7th June I attended my first Natural Hair meet up event with my friend Jennifer who is more of a pro in this ‘natural hair’ game than I am.
Therefore when I heard of the #LavishUK event of course I was game to attend.
Oh the excitement 😀
really attended any meet-ups #judgemelater
#LavishUK was a product launch event from
Hosted at the lovely Grace Bar
Upon entering the venue we were greeted by the lovely Curls Unleashed staff
Walking around the venue it was nice to see the nail bar
and the make up area to beautify the Naturalista attendees.
To be honest I was tempted to bag myself a few lashes and a new colour for my nails
however the heaving queue made me think twice.
Instead I decided to mingle and look who I bumped into
Nyla (Kulchibeauty), Myself and Jennifer
1) Goodie Bag full of Curls Unleashed hair gels and conditioner samples
2) Entertainment from the soulful Omar
3) The lovely Natural community support
4) Mingling with fellow Naturalistas and getting inspiration
1) Lack of air-con in the venue (felt like my hair was going to frizz up)
2) I think the venue could have been bigger for the sake of easier navigation
Overall it was a good experience as a first Natural Hair event to attend,
this is just the beginning of many to come 😉
Me and Jennifer goofing
The owner of the Hair Salon in Stratford (forgot her name)
Omar getting prepared
Where you also at #LavishUK? Share your thoughts